June 18, 2010, Newsletter Issue #196: Check to See if Your Car Insurance Covers You

Tip of the Week

Before you make any calls about renting a moving truck, call you car auto insurance company and find out if your personal auto insurance also covers you for car or truck rentals.

The rental company will offer you rental insurance for an additional fee. Often your personal auto insurance policy will cover you for any car or truck rentals you make. Paying for the additional coverage through the rental agency will double insure you for something you already have, wasting unnecessary money.

Check with your auto insurance company first, it can save you money!

About LifeTips

Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.

Not finding the advice and tips you need on this Moving Tip Site? Request a Tip Now!

Guru Spotlight
Byron White