May 21, 2010, Newsletter Issue #192: License to Drive a Moving Truck

Tip of the Week

When you are renting a moving truck, it is important to ask if you need any special endorsements or licenses to drive the truck, such as a CDL License. A CDL License varies by location but is usually determined by size and weight of the truck rented.

You want to make sure that you are legally able to drive the truck. Often the larger moving trucks require a CDL License or special certification or experience to drive. Many rental agencies also do not rent vans or trucks to individuals under the age of 25.

The last thing you want on your moving day is a run in with the law.

About LifeTips

Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.

Not finding the advice and tips you need on this Moving Tip Site? Request a Tip Now!

Guru Spotlight
Mary White