Moving and Storage Container Parking
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Storage Tips and other Moving topics.
What is there to know about parking a moving storage container?
If you are looking into affordable self storage, you will need to know the basics about parking your moving /storage container. Here are some tips from the experts at moving/storage companies:
- If you are not parking on a private driveway or designated parking spot, you may be required to secure a parking permit before your container arrives. Check with your municipality.
- If you are renting a home, get permission from your landlord before you rent a container.
- A trailer should be parked on a level surface - hard packed gravel or pavement.
- Talk to your storage container company about clearance. A storage trailer should not be parked under low-hanging tree branches or power lines.
- If you have limited space, consider a smaller container like a ReloCube. It may be easier to find space for a few smaller cubes than one larger container.
Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.