How to Load a Storage Container
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Storage Tips and other Moving topics.
What is the best way to load a storage container?
Door to door storage containers are designed to be easy and safe to use. Here are some tips on how to load your boxes and pack them into your moving/storage containers or pods:
- Fill moving boxes completely to avoid damage to your belongings. Use packing materials, clothing, linens, or fabric to fill in the gaps.
- Place heavy items in small boxes, if possible.
- Stack heavy boxes and furniture on the bottom of storage containers.
- Disassemble furniture for safer and easier storage.
- Use moving blankets, bubble wrap, or pads around furniture and boxes with breakables.
- Try to distribute weight evenly inside of the container.
Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.