Moving Truck Rental Details
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Truck and Van Rental Tips and other Moving topics.
What are some details to know before I rent a moving truck?
Don't forget about the small details when you rent a moving truck:
- Be sure you get the right size, especially if you are getting a long-distance moving truck rental or one way truck rental.
- For one way truck rentals, have contact information and a physical address for the return facility.
- Remember your driver's license, proof of insurance, credit card, and deposit when you pick up the truck.
- Find out the exact time the truck needs to be returned before the next business day begins. If you are late, you may be charged for an extra day.
- Be sure you have the proper insurance to cover your belongings if an accident occurs.
- Know the height of the moving truck to ensure overpass clearance on roadways. Find out ahead of time if the moving company will map a specific route for tall vehicles.
Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.