Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Truck and Van Rental Tips and other Moving topics.
What are some safety considerations for using a moving truck rental liftgate?
them up and down from the truck instead of using a ramp. Here are a few safety instructions for using a liftgate:
- Park on a level surface.
- All moving trucks should be secured and the brakes set before operating the liftgates.
- Do not open the platform until the area is clear.
- Clear any water, snow, or ice from the platform.
- Be sure the platform is latched.
- Only operate the liftgate with control switches.
- Follow all instructions provided by the moving company.
Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.