Moving Truck Driving Safety
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Truck and Van Rental Tips and other Moving topics.
What are some safety measures to consider for truck rentals?
For anyone thinking about moving truck rentals, there are some important driving safety tips to consider:
- Check to make sure your driver's license is valid.
- Before driving, inspect the truck. See if it's in good working order.
- Make sure the truck is packed evenly and the door is secure before leaving.
- Wear your seatbelt. Avoid using the phone while driving.
- Leave a gap between the truck and other vehicles to allow time to stop quickly if there is an emergency.
- Do not tailgate other vehicles.
- Avoid driving on shoulders and ditches to keep the truck from overturning.
- Trucks have blind spots - be sure to use the horn when you back up.
- Take regular driving breaks to avoid accidents from being sleepy.
Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.