Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Moving Companies and other Moving topics.
What are some basic tips for moving day?
Once you've hired your residential moving company and the big day has arrived, here are some tips to make the move a simple and easy one:
- Have your inventory list handy.
- Supervise the move at all times.
- Keep your personal items separate from the ones that will be traveling with the movers.
- Keep all pets out of the way of the movers.
- Make sure all passageways from the house to the truck are free of debris.
- Have plenty of bottled water (and a few energy-boosting snacks!) available for the movers and yourself.
Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.